When you donate to Project Respect, you support all this crucial work. You stand alongside women, and help achieve a world free from sexual exploitation.
A regular donation of:
- $30 provides a food voucher for women experiencing financial distress
- $50 provides essential personal items to be delivered to women during outreach
- $100 supports the running the Women's Advisory Group each month enabling a platform for women's experiences to be heard
- $200 supports the delivery of translated resources directly to women (digital and hard-copy)
- $500 supports the delivery of our peer led community gatherings
- $1,000 provides essential safety planning and support to a woman involved in the sex industry, including those who have experienced trafficking and experiencing violence
- $2,500 supports our outreach programs and activities
No matter how small or large, we use every donation wisely to make the biggest impact possible for the women we support.
You can make a one-off donation on this page or make a monthly donation.
Project Respect has Deductible Gift Recipient Status 1. All donations over $2.00 are tax deductible.
Project Respect is a registered charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission.