When you donate to Project Respect, you support all this crucial work. You stand alongside women, and help achieve a world free from sexual exploitation.
A regular donation of:
- $30 provides a food voucher for women experiencing financial distress
- $50 provides essential personal hygiene items to be delivered to women during outreach
- $200 runs the Women's Advisory Group each month enabling a platform for women's experiences to be heard
- $500 delivers our peer led community gathering for up to 14 women each month
- $1,000 provides essential safety planning and support to a woman experiencing violence
- $10,000 provides emotional support to 1 woman to live free from violence
- $50,000 delivers information to 500+ women on their human, labour and welfare rights in Melbourne's sex industry for 1 year
- $100,000 ensures 10 women who have experienced trafficking are provided emotional support and relevant referrals to meet their individual needs each year
Whether it’s $5 or $500, we use every donation wisely to make the biggest impact possible for the women we support.
Project Respect has Deductible Gift Recipient Status 1. All donations over $2.00 are tax deductible.
Project Respect is a registered charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission.