Project Respect delivers training to service providers to build the capacity to respectfully and appropriately respond to the experiences and issues of women in the sex industry, including women who have experienced trafficking.
Capacity building training is provided for a range of services providers across community, government and private sectors.
Our professional development workshops cover:
- Project Respect’s vision, mission and services
- the legal definition and legislative frameworks underpinning sex work in Victoria and the nature and scope of exploitation in the licensed sector
- human trafficking for sexual exploitation, indicators and support pathways
- family violence and its unique impact on women in the sex industry
- stigma and discrimination
- how to tailor support and identify appropriate referral pathways
If you would like to attend a workshop or have a conversation about customising the content for your teams needs, please contact us at [email protected]