Project Respect support is available for people who self-identify as a woman (aged 18 and over), including all LGBTQIA+ women as well as gender diverse and non-binary people, and have been involved in any part of the sex or adult entertainment industry, including experiences of trafficking.
If you are a service provider, please complete and return the Interagency Referral Form directly to the Case Coordinator you are in contact with or contact the Direct Service Mobile number on 0477 001 110 to be connected to a Case Coordinator.
All information shared on this referral form is private and confidential.
Project Respect is not a crisis response service. Referrals are reviewed regularly and we will endeavour to contact you within five working days of receiving the referral.
Project Respect’s services are available to:
- Anyone who self-identifies as a woman (aged 18 and over), including all LGBTQIA+ women as well as gender diverse and non-binary people, in the sex industry
- Women who identifies as having lived experience in any area of the sex or adult entertainment industry, licensed or unlicensed, including experiences of trafficking
- Women who are currently in the sex industry, or who have been involved previously
- Women wanting to stay in the sex industry or women looking to reduce their hours
- All women regardless of their views and diverse experiences of the sex industry
- All women regardless of immigration, visa, residency or citizenship
- Relatives and friends who are seeking information and support about the sex industry