If you are a women looking for support then please contact us on 0477 001 110 by phone call, text or WhatsApp.
Project Respect’s services are available to:
- Anyone who self-identifies as a woman (aged 18 and over), including all LGBTQIA+ women as well as gender diverse and non-binary people, in the sex industry
- Women who identifies as having lived experience in any area of the sex or adult entertainment industry, licensed or unlicensed, including experiences of trafficking
- Women who are currently in the sex industry, or who have been involved previously
- Women wanting to stay in the sex industry or women looking to reduce their hours
- All women regardless of their views and diverse experiences of the sex industry
- All women regardless of immigration, visa, residency or citizenship
- Relatives and friends who are seeking information and support about the sex industry
All our services are non-judgemental, confidential, free, have no waiting period and do not require a referral
- Telephone based advice, with free interpreting services as required
- Visits to brothels to provide information and support
- Information and ongoing support
- Referrals to other organisations
- Support for women to reduce hours or move away from the industry
- Intensive support for women who have experienced trafficking
- A friendly, knowledgeable woman to support and listen to you
- Advocacy for your rights
- Healthy community lunches
- Flexible student placement opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities including with our Women’s Advisory Group
You can access our services anonymously however, if you require a referral to an external organisation, we will need to collect some of your details.
Our hours are 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
Project Respect is not a crisis response service, and it may take a few days for us to get back to you.
If it is an emergency, please contact Police on 000.
If you are impacted by violence, then please contact 1800 RESPECT which is a 24 hour telephone-based support service.