When you donate to Project Respect, you support all this crucial work. You stand alongside women, and help achieve a world free from sexual exploitation.
A regular donation of:
- $30 supports food vouchers for women experiencing financial distress
- $50 supports essential items to women on outreach
- $100 supports Women's Advisory Group, enabling a platform for women's experiences to be heard
- $200 supports translated resources directly to women
- $500 supports delivery of peer led community gatherings
- $1,000 provides essential safety planning and support to a woman involved in the sex industry, including those experiencing trafficking and violence
- $2,500 supports our outreach programs and activities
No matter how small or large, we use every donation wisely to make the biggest impact possible for the women we support.
You can make a one-off donation on this page or make a monthly donation.
Project Respect has Deductible Gift Recipient Status 1. All donations over $2.00 are tax deductible.
Project Respect is a registered charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission.