You can contact Project Respect 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday via
Phone: (03) 9416 3401
Email: [email protected]
Postal Address: PO BOX 1323, Collingwood, VIC, 3066
If you are:
- Looking for support, please contact us on 0477 001 110 by phone call, text or WhatsApp,
if we are unable to answer, please leave a voicemail or text with your number so we can call you back.
- A service provider looking for a referral pathway, you can call or email us, or you can complete our Interagency Referral Form.
We are closed on public holidays.
We are not a crisis response service, and it may take a few days for us to get back to you.
If you need any emergency or crisis support, please see the numbers below:
- Lifeline - Anonymous 24 hour crisis support: 13 11 14
- Beyond Blue - Mental health and wellbeing support: 1300 22 4636
- 1800Respect - Sexual assault, domestic or family violence support: 1800 737 732
- Switchboard - LGBTQIA+ support: 1800 729 367
- Men’s Referral Service – Support for men who use violence: 1300 766 491
- Emergency Services - Ambulance, Police, Fire: 000