You can contact Project Respect 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday via
Phone: (03) 9416 3401
Email: [email protected]
Postal Address: PO BOX 1323, Collingwood, VIC, 3066
We are closed on public holidays.
If you are looking for support, please contact us on 0477 001 110 by phone call, text or WhatsApp,
if we are unable to answer, please leave a voicemail or text with your number so we can call you back.
Service Provider Support
A service provider looking for a secondary consultation or referral pathway,
you can call us on 0477 001 110, email us, or you can complete our Interagency Referral Form.
We are not a crisis response service, and it may take a few days for us to get back to you.
If you need any emergency or crisis support, please see the numbers below:
- Lifeline - Anonymous 24 hour crisis support: 13 11 14
- Beyond Blue - Mental health and wellbeing support: 1300 22 4636
- 1800Respect - Sexual assault, domestic or family violence support: 1800 737 732
- Switchboard - LGBTQIA+ support: 1800 729 367
- Men’s Referral Service – Support for men who use violence: 1300 766 491
- Emergency Services - Ambulance, Police, Fire: 000