中文请按 กดเพื่อภาษาไทย 한국어 언론 báo chí cho tiếng Việt
You can contact us for COVID-19 information. If you want to ask a COVID-19 question or leave feedback about your experience anonymously, you can complete this form here.
Project Respect is available through all Coronavirus (COVID-19) settings and can work with you if you need support.
Keep on top of your COVID-19 vaccinations as they will protect you from serious illness and help keep you and your loved ones safe.
COVID-19 causes respiratory illness in people of all ages. It can cause some people to become seriously ill and require medical attention.
Symptoms for COVID-19:
COVID-19 safe settings and restrictions in Victoria:
Booking your COVID-19 vaccination:
- Where you can get vaccinated | Australian Government Department of Health
- COVID-19 booster vaccine advice | Australian Government Department of Health
Other ways to reduce your risk of getting COVID-19:
What to do when you have COVID-19:
Support for COVID-19:
- Mental Health & Wellbeing Hubs: 1800 022 222 (free support)
- Victorian Coronavirus Hotline: 1800 675 398 (for COVID-19 related questions)
More resources for COVID-19:
- How to get an Individual Healthcare Identifier - Individual Healthcare Identifiers - Services Australia
- Request or merge a pseudonym Individual Healthcare Identifier record form (MS005) - Services Australia